Felt like writing something new today, so I burned through The Crymson Guard Storysode 05. Still needs to be edited and whatnot, but at least I got it done! I also started 06 as well! So now there's a line for the editing queue... Someday I'll get Death's Judgement done, really, I will!
Short post, just felt like writing something!
Onto the writing news!
I managed to submit three of my stories to various markets. They were called "Blink", "The Pilot Prototype", and "Human Cooking - 101". "Human Cooking - 101" was already denied, but I still have two of them that are possible! I'm not worried. If they get picked up, that's great, but I'm not going to cry if they don't. Rejections are part of the gig, and I've got quite a bit of them - and it's okay! At least I am trying!
As far as "Death's Judgement" editing goes... I honestly can't believe I got away with some of the crap I wrote! So yes, I'm re-writing it slowly, and it's turning out pretty wonderful if I do say so myself!
That's all for now, go take in an adventure and stop reading blogs for a bit!
I moved into the second draft of Death's Judgement with a fury! I think I've re-written more than I've reviewed! Along with that, I'm working on a short story to see if I can get paid to write. Will it happen? I dunno, but here's to hoping!
FInally, sometimes I get bored and end up surfing the net, and quickly run out of good things on there. If you're like me, you should check THIS out! It does have a lot of swearing, which is probably why I like it, but the whole site is dedicated to a very different view of old myths!
That's about all the excitement I'm having, how about you? Feel free to leave me comments! Please? Hello? Is anyone still listening?
Well, it's been quite a while since I posted last. I've been super busy with work, family, I bought a new house and moved, and my back has been hurting like mad the last few weeks so I've been taking drugs that knock me out quite well! I thought it was high time for an update, so here it goes:
1. Name change: I've changed the name to Rikoun Publishing, as I plan on helping people publish e-books and even physical books, editing, and some copy writing. If you need help in these areas, please let me know!
2. Logo: I got a logo! I think it looks great and I've been receiving good feedback for it.
3. The Sellouts: This novella is still in progress. I'm on rough draft 2 (of 3 usually), and I'm debating crowdfunding it to get it out there. I'm hoping to do this on July 1st, though the time may vary. I'll make a post about it if I do. Here's the cover blurb so far (E-mail me if you like it!):
For years, humans with extraordinary powers have been surfacing in the world, and for years, no one could match them - until one company started hiring them to police the bad ones.
4. I've pushed back The Crymson Guard SS#4. I just didn't have time to finish it. I'm looking at knocking it out after I get "The Sellouts" done.
5. The same goes for The Sellouts 0.1. I was hoping to release it before the book comes out, but I have been low on time... I'll get to it, really! =)
I think that's about it! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me!
...until our next adventure!
Welcome to Jeffrey Alan Henning's official site! If you'd like to learn more about me or my writing, please use the links at the top!