If anyone is interested, there's a giveaway for 2 copies of The Sellouts over on amazon.com! All you have to do is go HERE.
Well, it's been quite a while since I posted last. I've been super busy with work, family, I bought a new house and moved, and my back has been hurting like mad the last few weeks so I've been taking drugs that knock me out quite well! I thought it was high time for an update, so here it goes:
1. Name change: I've changed the name to Rikoun Publishing, as I plan on helping people publish e-books and even physical books, editing, and some copy writing. If you need help in these areas, please let me know!
2. Logo: I got a logo! I think it looks great and I've been receiving good feedback for it.
3. The Sellouts: This novella is still in progress. I'm on rough draft 2 (of 3 usually), and I'm debating crowdfunding it to get it out there. I'm hoping to do this on July 1st, though the time may vary. I'll make a post about it if I do. Here's the cover blurb so far (E-mail me if you like it!):
For years, humans with extraordinary powers have been surfacing in the world, and for years, no one could match them - until one company started hiring them to police the bad ones.
4. I've pushed back The Crymson Guard SS#4. I just didn't have time to finish it. I'm looking at knocking it out after I get "The Sellouts" done.
5. The same goes for The Sellouts 0.1. I was hoping to release it before the book comes out, but I have been low on time... I'll get to it, really! =)
I think that's about it! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me!
...until our next adventure!
Remember when I said if I win I'm going to purchase the Camp NaNoWriMo Care Package? Well it turns out that they don't have it anymore and will never be getting it again! =(
So I decided on the journal. It's a really nice one, and even has a pocket in the back! If you get some moneys, I highly suggest getting one! The shipping was extremely fast as well. I think I ordered it on a Thursday or Friday and received it last Tuesday!
The novella I wrote, called The Sellouts, should hopefully be published in June. I'll send out a newsletter if you're in my mailing list. If you aren't, you can sign up just by entering your email to the right!
Welcome to Jeffrey Alan Henning's official site! If you'd like to learn more about me or my writing, please use the links at the top!